Differences are central to broadening our perspectives, creating thoughtful leaders and sparking new ideas. So, we are diligent about creating an environment that is inclusive and truly diverse. Our students, faculty and staff come from different backgrounds — intellectually, ethnically, economically and geographically — and we wouldn't have it any other way.
See what’s happening today.
Explore what makes us Northwestern.
- HORNBY R033 BR GREEN 4-6-2 BRITANNIA CLASS LOCO 70021 MORNING STAR BOXED nr
- Powerful Collaborations
- Megahouse Pokemon Nurse Joy Chansey Gem Pvc Figure New
- Lenz 42212-03 Voie 0 Güterwage Gl22 Dresden, Kuba Imperial, Db 566 424
A truly welcoming community.
- LADA VAZ 2106 POLICE russe 1 43 urss cultivates inclusive learning environments through programs that foster meaningful dialogue.
- Kotobukiya Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero Set Metal Gear Solid V - Plastic Model K provides programming that creates opportunities for community engagement and identity expression.
- Academic Programs & Centers, home to majors, minors and research opportunities related to identity, social disparities and diversity.
Crossing academic disciplines.
Northwestern scholars are tackling some of our world’s most complex problems. These are bold goals that can only be accomplished through collaboration across diverse fields of study.
Some of our most exciting projects bring together disciplines for new partnerships.
- Vintage Mattel Popples Baby Bibsy Popple 12 Plush Bonnet Booties White 1986, a team of technologists, journalists and designers advancing news media innovation
- Marushin 1 48 93Intermediate Training Aircraft Military Airplane Model a graduate program covering a broad spectrum of scientific and engineering disciplines
- The Global Health Studies Minor, studying international issues with a public health focus
- Revell Revell03183 16.4cm challenger I Model Kit - Challenger 172 I Tank, a network of medical specialists, scientists and scholars exploring fertility preservation in cancer patients
Making an impact, everywhere.
Northwestern is no ivory tower. It’s a launching pad to every corner of the globe.
More than 32% of undergraduates supplement their academic studies with an international experience, such as field study, cultural immersion or exchange abroad. Our faculty collaborate with organizations and scholars around the world to advance research.
- Pound Puppies WEDDING HONEYMOON folding Playset 2 dog animal figures lot 1995, located in more than 20 countries around the world
- Mercedes Benz Sl R129 + Hardtop 1989-95 Bornit Metallic 1 87 Herpa, study abroad options focused on service learning and community involvement
- O-Gauge Lionel 6-84117 BREX 40' Scale Reefer NEW NIB, a site for collaborative international scholarship
- Global and Research Opportunities (GRO) at Northwestern, a database showcasing all opportunities for international travel, learning and research experiences
The thrill of new connections.
It’s not just our state-of-the-art facilities or generous funding that makes Northwestern one of the most exciting major research universities in the country. It’s our mindset.
Our curiosity leads us to seek out the unexpected; our ambition leads us to work past mistakes to milestones. This unique environment fosters significant research across every discipline.
- New Resin Figures 160mm Lord of Malice Model Kit HOT 2020 MODEL super quality, including more than 90 school-based centers and more than 50 University centers
- Undergraduate Research (UR@NU), an office providing unique opportunities for undergraduates to do independent projects
- King and Country VN033 The M42 DUSTER Vietnam 1 30 Scale Display Tank, a searchable database of scholarly expertise across all disciplines of the University
- Discover Research at Northwestern, coverage of research discoveries as they are made
Northwestern’s Commitment to an Inclusive Environment
Northwestern University does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by law in matters of admissions, employment, housing, or services or in the educational programs or activities it operates. Individuals who feel they have been discriminated against on the basis of any of these classes should contact the University’s Office of Equity.